Summit Technologies is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer with excellent design and coding skills plus a passion for Cloud, DevOps, and CI/CD challenges to join our team. Whether you consider yourself a Software Developer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), or a DevOps/Cloud Engineer, you should possess excellent skills creating dashboards in one of the major Cloud Platforms (Azure or AWS). In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of our build and AWS deployment environments including scaling, provisioning, monitoring, and automation.
You should have significant CI/CD experience and strong system administration skills. There will also be opportunities to participate in other development work depending on your interests and as time permits.
- Leveraging languages like Go and Python, build and maintain Jenkins CI/CD pipelines using the Cloud Formation Templates, Ansible, Docker, Python, and Bash to support our clients AWS multi-region/multi- AZ deployed production systems.
- Apply sound software design skills to our infrastructure code so that multiple systems can share the same CI/CD pipeline.
- Introduce innovative ideas and technologies so that we can stay on the cutting edge.
- Assist with production support issues when they arise.
- Clearly communicate technical information to both developers and business stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS or Azure
- At least 1 year of experience CloudWatch
- At least 2 years of experience with Jenkins or Drone
- At least 2 years of experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Salt
- At least 1 year of experience writing Python, Go, Ruby, or Java
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1+ year of experience providing enterprise Linux-based systems administration
- 1+ year of experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- 1+ year of experience with Artifactory or Nexus
- 1+ year of experience with Docker
- 1+ year of experience with Nginx
- 1+ year of experience with GitHub
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in please feel free to submit your contact information and resume below or reach out to us with any questions you may have regarding the position. We look forward to hearing from you!