Summit Technology Consulting Group, LLC has opening in Mechanicsburg, PA – Lead Architect:
- Maintain product roadmaps and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with the business objective of creating software products.
- Participate in architecture and strategy programs and implement strategic vision of creating innovative solutions.
- Create core software automation solutions using database technologies including Oracle, SQL Server, and MY SQL, and writing stored procedures.
- Work as subject matter expert for Application Performance and Monitoring approaches, and analyze complex transaction workflows across multiple software applications.
- Implement solutions using Load Runner, Wily Introscope, and JMeter. Develop and analyze test reports and recommend tuning measures for applications.
- Lead team on team deliverables towards various projects, and assist in the acquisition, training, and mentoring of engineers.
- Requires Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related and 3 years experience or Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related and 5 years of progressive experience.
Email resume to Attn: Ben Wallace at email@example.com.